Tuesday 13 May 2014

Skyfall

That's what it feels like. The rain is pouring down and I'm sat in Alfie's, nursing a coffee and learning all there is to know about the Aberdeen International Youth Festival. I've meetings all day today and then a spot of filming to do at seven, so Thor - if you can hear me - cut it out?


Or you. Any metahuman with weather abilities would do.

Tomorrow I should be able to put at least one project to bed, if not get it almost finished. I'm hoping for feedback on something else later tonight and then, after that, I get to go to a party where I'll be making cocktails and absolutely not getting drunk, since tomorrow I have a job interview.

YES!

I have an interview for a 4-month PR and Communications Manager position. I am incredibly nervous: getting this would represent such an amazing step in the right direction for me. It's a huge job, with masses of responsibility and really, really long hours. But the organisation is an amazing one, and I would walk across hot coals for this job. So cross your fingers for me, please.

I think that's all from me for now: my first committee meeting approaches and I've still got plenty to read and to write. And I think the rain's stopped.

Maybe it's a sign. I'll take it as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment