Thursday 27 March 2014

Day 1: 5am feelings of dread and dreadful excitement

Huuuuuuuggghhh.

Bleeeeggghhh.

Right. I'm semi-human now. Almost human. Coffee is helping, and a plate of massively overpriced eggs, bacon and toast should complete the transformation from rising ape to falling angel.

I'm writing from Aberdeen Airport, where my first flight of the day will take off. There is an absolutely hateful child running about with apparently unlimited energy: quite frankly when I feel like this there's no need to ram it home by being filled with the immortal spirit of Youth.

There's not much else to add for the moment. There will likely be an update from Heathrow and, if I have not gone completely loopy from jetlag, another from the hostel in New York City.

Til then: here we are. And here's my grub. Pip-pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment